Monday, November 3, 2014

Who am i?

Welcome!

My name is Victor Nobrega, a Australian expat living in the Philippines with my family. I moved here a few months a ago seeking business opportunities and a whole new life. I love Australia but I found it hard to survive with the excessive cost of living. When I heard about ASEAN and the opportunites that lie therein I thought to myself LET'S DO IT! So I packed up my bags and off we went to the place with the most opportunity - Davao City!

Some Products from my upcoming E-commerce store!


I am 28 and starting my own E-commerce store selling accessories and jewelry made and sourced here in Davao City. I discovered that the local people here have a long and deep tradition creating beautiful arts and crafts and I plan to show them to the world. They are beautiful and I hope you will check out my store once I have it up and running!


On this blog I plan to write about ASEAN, specifically about the opportunities and the politics that surround it. More to come soon.

Victor Nobrega
Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment